In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), CONFOBIRD S.L. reports that owns the website www.confobird.com.
According to the requirements of Article 10 of the Act, CONFOBIRD S.L. reports the following data:
The owner of this website is CONFOBIRD S.L., with CIF. B-42657403 and registered office at Avda. Constitución, 44 - Planta Baja - 03450 - Banyeres de Mariola - Alicante - SPAIN. The email address of contact with the company's store at confobird.com.
CONFOBIRD S.L., through this document, collect their policy collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the eqmpo: 51iminal user (computer or mobile) and gather information by visiting the website www.confobird.com, in order to improve the usability of them, know It ";" deaths or needs navigation users to adapt to them, as well as information for statistical purposes. for users who already are clients of CONFOBIRD S.L. to information collected by cookies also serve for identification when accessing the various tools CONFOBIRD S.L. offers management services.
This Policy Cookies will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the website of CONFOBIRD S.L., filling in forms for data collection, access to the tools CONFOBIRD S.L. offers its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves data communication CONFOBIRD S.L. or, or access to data by CONFOBIRD S.L. O, for the provision of their services.
CONFOBIRD S.L. informs users of its website, the existence of cookies and offers this Policy in order to inform them about the use and the object thereof. Your continued browsing through its pages, implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by such users.
CONFOBIRD S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their title:
* Own Cookies: sent and managed directly by CONFOBIRD S.L.
* Third-party Cookies: sent and managed by a stranger to CONFOBIRD S.L. third, anonymously, in order to perform statistical studies of navigation through web pages CONFOBIRD S.L.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or customization Cookies make navigation easier, to identify the session, allow access to restricted-access tools, as well as configure the available options. Enable the service requested by the user previously.
* Cookies analysis and / or advertising: allow to know the number of visits in different sections of the web pages, habits and trends of its users and consequently to improve navigation and the service offered by CONFOBIRD S.L. (primarily, Google Analytics), and manage advertising space included in the web page visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain navigation profiles of users.
Classified by their duration:
* Session Cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website. * Persistent Cookies: collect and store data in the user terminal for a variable period of time depending on what the purpose for which they have been used.
The shelf life of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to meet its purpose
In any case, users can configure your browser so that you disable or block the receipt of all or some cookies. The fact not wish to receive these cookies, not an impediment to access information websites CONFOBIRD S.L. although the use of some services may be limited. If once granted consent for the meaning of cookies, it is desired to withdraw, they should eliminate those stored on the user's computer through options different browsers.
How to configure different browsers to exercise the actions identified in the preceding paragraphs, you can be found at:
Navigation, access and use of the website of CONFOBIRD S.L., hereinafter CONFOBIRD, gives the user status by accepting, from browsing the web site CONFOBIRD S.L., all conditions of use set forth herein without prejudice the application of the corresponding obligatory legal requirements, if appropriate.
CONFOBIRD S.L. website provides wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the proper use of the website. This responsibility extends to:
• The accuracy and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by CONFOBIRD S.L. for access to certain content or services offered by the web.
• The use of information, services and data offered by CONFOBIRD S.L. contrary to the provisions of the present conditions, the law, morals, good customs or public order or which otherwise may involve injury to the rights of others or the proper operation of the website.
CONFOBIRD S.L. not responsible for the content of websites to which the user can access through links provided on its website and declares that in no case shall examine or exercise any control over the content of other sites network. It also does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, reliability, validity or legality of sites outside its property which may be accessed through links.
CONFOBIRD S.L. states have adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any harm to users of its website, which may arise from browsing your website. Consequently, CONFOBIRD S.L. not responsible, under any circumstances, for any damage that surfing the Internet user may suffer.
CONFOBIRD S.L. reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate, without notice, the content of your website. Both with regard to the contents of the website, and in the conditions of use thereof, or in the general conditions of contract. Such modifications may be made through its website for any admissible into law and must be complied with during the time they are published on the web and until they are not validly modified by subsequent.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information it contains and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
•Own cookies: Are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
• Third Party Cookies: Are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
• Session Cookies: They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
• Persistent Cookies: These are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the head of the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
• Cookies techniques: They are necessary for proper web browsing.
• Customization Cookies: Allows the user characteristics (language) for navigation on the website.
• Cookies analysis: analysis allow the provider linked to navigation by the user, in order to keep track of use of the website and make statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
• Cookies advertising: They allow the editor to include in the web advertising space, depending on the content of the website.
• Cookies behavioral advertising: They allow the editor to include on the website advertising space based on information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
According to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), CONFOBIRD S.L. reports the cookies used on our website:
|_ga||Third parties||Two years||Cookie Analysis of Google Analytics tool. Domain analysis determines which distinguishes unique users and remember previous visits, in addition to providing information about origin of traffic, and start and end of session.|
|_gat||Third parties||Ten minuts||Cookie Analysis of Google Analytics tool. It is used to limit the percentage of applications.|
|cookie_ue||Third parties||One year||Technical cookie. This cookie for internal use is necessary for the operation of the display baner Policy Cookies Site.|
Cookies Analysis of this page are provided by the service Google Analytics, owned by Google Inc.
Also, CONFOBIRD S.L. informs the user that has the ability to configure your browser to be informed of the receipt of cookies, and may, if desired, prevent them from being installed on your hard drive.
Below we provide links from different browsers, through which you can perform this configuration:
Special rings 5.5 mm for:- Psittacines: English parakeets (depending on...
Special rings 3.5 mm for:- Canarios: Races of song and color, posture...
Special rings 3.2 mm for:- Canarios: Races of song and color, posture...
Between 25€ and 49€* - 5% Discount
Between 50€ and 99€* - 10% Discount
Above 100€* - 15% Discount
*Amount of products without VAT.
Orders up to 24€ - 2.50 €
Between 25€ and 49€ - 2.00 €
Above 50€ - FREE!
SPAIN (Baleares, Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla)
Orders up to 49€ - 3.50 €
Above 50€ - FREE!
All orders - 10.00 €